PDA

View Full Version : morning panic :(

jenkins
20-07-11, 13:51
i am new to all this and yesterday i was on top of the world , this morning i woke and fell into a panic, i did not want my partner to leace me but he had to go work , i have felt pretty rubbish all day now . any advice ? do you think going for a walk may help????? i am anxious about getting ready because i just want to go out ... :( x

diane07
20-07-11, 13:52
Hi jenkins

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

M155anthr0p3
20-07-11, 13:54
Hi Jenkins,

My anxiety is also worse in the mornings. Every day is different so don't feel like you're not making progress. You have to focus on the positives. Going for a walk would be a good idea if you feel up to it!

Emily xxx

jenkins
20-07-11, 14:13
Hi Jenkins,

My anxiety is also worse in the mornings. Every day is different so don't feel like you're not making progress. You have to focus on the positives. Going for a walk would be a good idea if you feel up to it!

Emily xxx

i seem to feel better going out , i hate being stuck in it makes me panic , but i can't stay out forever .... i have a lot of stress at the moment could that be a big trigger of panic attacks? i am at the very start and the problems people go through that i have read , they are so strong xx

carefree68
20-07-11, 14:30
Hi Jenkins,

My anxiety/panic attacks started about 8 weeks ago, they are so debilitating, and very frightening. You are not alone.... I find going out for a walk really helpful, gentle exercise seems to help. Stress was the cause of mine, so sounds like anxiety, the symptoms page explains each symptom individually and why they happen....but be assured they won't harm you. Im still trying to accept this myself when I have one, because you can't believe you can feel this poorly.
Keep talking it does help...I hope you feel better..Please go for that walk if nothing else its a positive distraction.
xLx

M155anthr0p3
20-07-11, 18:17
Stress is def the cause of anxiety.
You can be strong too! I was a nervous wreck weeks ago but you can get better.
Keep posting!

Emily xxx