PDA

View Full Version : Piles problem after normal delivery

movin497
20-07-11, 16:31
Hi,

I'm having a 5 months baby. After 3 months i'm started having constipaiton. Then slowly developed to Piles. I saw the Doctor, She gave me Cremaffin Syrup for 7 days, Shield oinment and before depecation apply lignocaine jelly.An taking warm bath 2 times a day. First 2 weeks all are ok. After that it slowly started worsen. I went to the doctor again. She said that continue oinment and jelly, it takes 3 months to solve. Upto that i have to live the pain? I'm having atleast 2.5ltr water. Having enough green vegetables.

I need some advice. Mentally worried more.

paula lynne
20-07-11, 20:14
Keep on doing what youre doing. Also, excercise everyday as this will help the motility of food and help you go to the loo. Include "hidden veg" in other foods too. I know its very painful, but stick with it, it will get easier. Congratulations on the birth of your baby x

Chem
21-07-11, 02:55
I've had mine 26 years since I had my daughter. I make sure I drink plenty, eat fruit and plenty of bran and other roughage. They are worse in hot weather. Sometimes I put a couple of ice cubes in a flannel and press those against them. I did have an operation to remove them, but they came back again, so now I use the cream as you have been advised.