PDA

View Full Version : Massive Panic

terror-x
20-07-11, 19:50
ok so im feeling like a weird sensation like a headache but on on the right side of my head i dont have an headache but i feel fine ( well not now the anxiety and panic have kicked in) anyway i have a small hole in the back of my tooth in the front Fang witch i have my appointment booked for that it was pain like you have never felt when i was sucking on a toffee good god it hurt so bad so i dont have toothache and yet im getting this pain in the side of my head now im panicing what is it do i have some sort of tumour am i going to die :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

in a real panic here guys :weep::weep::weep::weep::scared11::scared11::scare d11::scared11::scared11::scared11:

paula lynne
20-07-11, 20:18
Try to calm down you dont have a tumour. You probably agrivated a nerve in your tooth and this is referred to your temple as well. Toothaches can cause pain anywhere in the head. Your toothache has gone but the headache has remained, and you are making it worse by getting worked up. Rub your head, take a shower and let the water blast on your head. And stop eating toffee!! hahah. You are going to be ok! :)

terror-x
20-07-11, 20:38
thankyou paula xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mirabelle
20-07-11, 20:50
The thing to realise about rumours is that they don't hurt in the early stages also you would get lots of other, unmistakable symptoms before you got severe pain.
Feel better soon
X

Anxious_gal
20-07-11, 21:22
I notice with teeth, that the pain can travel, like for example lower toot pain can feel like chest pain.
The feeling in your head could be tension too, massage your neck, if those muscles are tense it can travel up your head giving you funny sensations.
Stay away from the sugar , the pain from sugar can be very intense when you have a sore tooth.
salt water will help keep it clean too and kill any bacteria.