PDA

View Full Version : need help and advice

welshy1986
20-07-11, 22:47
hi my name is adrian and like for as long as i can remember ive been afraid of vomitting an i liturally freak around people who has recently been sick or has some sort of bug or flu that involves vomiting.
It has gotten worse over years iam scared to try new places to eat cause of fear of catching food poisning and if i hear a story were some one has catched food poisning at a place i reg go to i stay well away and takes me ages to have to guts to go back .

What my actual problem is that i need help with well not an exact prob just somthing that i dont understand is that i have not been sick in over 10 yrs maybe longer an i dunno if it is cause iam soo coutious or lucky or what , any way does any body on here no any thing bout that or can answer why this is , any answers a be helpfull .

thank you for reading x

nomorepanic
20-07-11, 22:51
Hi welshy1986

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

M155anthr0p3
21-07-11, 08:51
Hi welshy,

Welcome to the site!!

I'm afraid I don't have the answers but have you tried the phobia forum?
If you post there you will probably receive replies from people suffering the same thing.

Good luck

Emily xxx

M155anthr0p3
21-07-11, 08:51
Hi welshy,

Welcome to the site!!

I'm afraid I don't have the answers but have you tried the phobia forum?
If you post there you will probably receive replies from people suffering the same thing.

Good luck

Emily xxx

disco2195
24-07-11, 20:58
Hi Adrain,

Welcome to the forum =) people on her are full of advice and tips and wont judge. With the sickness do you fear that you will be sick in front of people or that you will be sick? Have you tried speaking to a counsellor about it at all or your GP to see if they can offer any advice?

Dave

Fly away Katie
28-07-11, 12:16
Hello and :welcome: to NMP x

venusbluejeans
28-07-11, 14:21
Hiya and welcome to NMP

terror-x
28-07-11, 22:24
Big welcome to the forum