PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attack?

Trevstan
21-07-11, 15:13
hi all i was out shopping with my girlfriend then all of a sudden i got a really sweaty brow and my leg's started to feel like jelly and i thought i was going to drop when i got back home and sat in my computer chair relaxed i seem to feel alot better not totally but alot.

Was this a panic attack? Or am i not well because of my UTI? I wasn't realy stressed but i have stressed about my weight for the last 2 week's badly.

Davinci817
21-07-11, 15:31
If you are fighting an infection, that could be the culprit. Anxiety mimics many diseases/infections. Hard to say which is which but try not to worry over it. Remember if it were a panic attack, it is now over, if it is the UTI, you are on the road to recovery if you are treating it. :)

Anxious_gal
21-07-11, 16:13
Well they are all the symptoms of anxiety, try and breath through it. Could be the lights and heat in the store too, anxiety makes you hyper sensitive, I've never fallen down but I have often had sudden weakness but I find drinking some water and breathing slow helps,
If you missed a meal your blood sugar may have been a bit low , might be the antibiotics too as they can make you a bit dizzy and lightheaded .

Davinci817
21-07-11, 16:16
Agree with Mis on the antibiotics if you are taking them. AB always seemed to increase my anxiety as well.