PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Jools

random123
22-07-11, 10:54
I've suffered from various anxiety problems all my life. I get panic attacks, headaches that last days, IBS and various symptoms such as dizziness, pins and needles, choking sensations and social anxiety.

Luckily I know that these are just symptoms of anxiety. At the moment I am taking Amitrypteline which is helping with headaches and Fluoxetine for anxiety.

I'm glad that I found this site because it has made me realise that I'm not the only person who suffers with these problems.

diane07
22-07-11, 11:02
Hi random123

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

M155anthr0p3
22-07-11, 11:45
Hi Jools,

Welcome to the site.

I too take Fluoxetine & am on day 22.

Emily x

terror-x
22-07-11, 11:45
I've suffered from various anxiety problems all my life. I get panic attacks, headaches that last days, IBS and various symptoms such as dizziness, pins and needles, choking sensations and social anxiety.

Luckily I know that these are just symptoms of anxiety. At the moment I am taking Amitrypteline which is helping with headaches and Fluoxetine for anxiety.

I'm glad that I found this site because it has made me realise that I'm not the only person who suffers with these problems.

your not alone there is alot of people here who would love to help you in your journey in life including myself anxiety is a pain in the backside i have had headaches the same with the same medication but ive found co-codamol to be better to be honest Welcome to the forum :hugs: