PDA

View Full Version : fuming

emmi
22-07-11, 13:28
well tried to go on this bloody drivers awareness course got their had a complete breakdown just could not do it dizzy sweating shaking complete mess and this man total ignorant saw the state i was in and decided to make me worse by telling me i had made the class late had to leave before i knocked his head off i am human with an awful conditions beyond my control wish i could have touched him and transferred my anxiety and panic to him and see how he likes it it has upset me that people can be so ignorant and rude don't like to wish this on anybody but to him i hope you get it and it makes your life hell and may be then you would not be such an ******** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmi
22-07-11, 13:33
week look ok on the outside but inside we are dying x

suzy-sue
22-07-11, 13:36
Ignorant swine .:curse:..Dont let him ruin your day ..You tried and thats the main thing .You will get there in the end and have the last laugh ..HE WILL still be an ignorant swine tho ..T/c Sue x:hugs:

M155anthr0p3
22-07-11, 13:49
What a kn*b-head.
Let's hope he never suffers from anxiety eh....

Chin up!

Emily xxx

kimmidoll
22-07-11, 13:50
Thats awful. He is so ignorant. Did you speak to the manager on the course? they should train their staff to deal with people with problems such as yours and i can really see why your anxiety would come out on something like that. If i were you i'd phone and make a complaint. we are all human beings as you said but as humans we need to learn to respect all people and accept them for who they are anxieties and problems in tow. You shouldnt be victimised by ignorance dear.

terror-x
22-07-11, 13:54
well tried to go on this bloody drivers awareness course got their had a complete breakdown just could not do it dizzy sweating shaking complete mess and this man total ignorant saw the state i was in and decided to make me worse by telling me i had made the class late had to leave before i knocked his head off i am human with an awful conditions beyond my control wish i could have touched him and transferred my anxiety and panic to him and see how he likes it it has upset me that people can be so ignorant and rude don't like to wish this on anybody but to him i hope you get it and it makes your life hell and may be then you would not be such an ******** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother %£^*$%£ omg if that had been me i would have flipped a lid i would have complained about it aswell idiot please try calm yourself emmi we are all here for you i never wish anything upon anyone but i hope he gets anxiety while hes eating his morning porrige.:mad:

BIG HUGS sweet :hugs::hugs:

emmi
22-07-11, 14:43
thanks guys just bloody annoyed that people can treat you that way and they wonder why we freak out and tempers rise not going to let him ruin my day but something needs to be done so people are trained to deal with us in a kind understanding manner instead of making us feel like lunatics x