PDA

View Full Version : MASSSIVE panic

duke246810
22-07-11, 18:45
I am so scared the omeprazole for my stomach is NOT working and ive been taking it for like a week now, its even making me feel worse than i did befores. My mouth feels funny, i keep getting loads of sylivia and i feel like my throat is closing, the wisdom teeth have not come through but feel like they have gone massive and i have gaps between the back teeth and the wisdom teeth which feel like there is food stuck in there that wont come out. I have horrendous tooth ache and im scared there is an infection, dentist just reffered me to the hospital and i dont even know why i think it was the orthadontic department. Im scared my mouth is infected and it will make my face rot and ill loose half my face or the puss or infection will go to my brain. Im so scared please help me!! Also when i was holding a bag today and my left arm it started shaking furiously and i coulnt stop it, it was like my hand was alive. Please help SOOOOO SCARED!!!!!

duke246810
22-07-11, 19:22
anyone help? :'(

duke246810
22-07-11, 19:30
i also feel shivery and extremely sick, could this be because i havnt eaten much? but ifeel like im to ill to eat aswell. Also i always hold in my wee so im scared its damaged my kidneys and bladder because its extremely painful, also im not sure whether to continue taking my omeprazole because i feel like its amking it worse thankyou

lmb_nj
22-07-11, 19:52
What does our DR say about your symptons from omeprazole? I don't know much about this drug, but if he/she new the symptons perhaps there can be an adjustment.

On the teeth thing, take the dentist reco and see the orthodontic dept. I have had pain in my one tooth for over a year. There is a gap between the tooth and gums, so food does get stuck, but I have not ever had any infection that caused more than a ache. My dentist recommended to get a jet water pick to get to get to hard to reach places. So even if you have or have not food stuck you can swoosh this powered water pick around in your mouth and it's very effective for a good rinse at a minimum. You can also add some little hyrodgen peroxide to the water to help with bacteria and such or some sort of diluted mouthwash. In the US we have Listerine which kills 99.9% of bacateria so the ad says.