PDA

View Full Version : Could be moving house, anxious times.

laurenessex
23-07-11, 06:28
Its funny how quickly things can change. Last week was v.good. This week my folks went to see a new house twice, and looks like we could be moving. Don't want to move for quite a lot of reasons, not least having been here a long time, but its brought my anxiety back as well. Had two episodes this week, feel rubbish and vulnerable. Its my sisters bday tomoro, shes supposed to come for tea. Cant face it, the agent coming to look at our house nxt week, even my betterware lady coming. Just want to cocoon myself and try deal with anxiety. Hating the idea of viewings, packing up house, leaving, trying to adjust to new place. Anyone else had similar? Bad week.

lizzie29
23-07-11, 23:19
At the moment, you don't definitely know you're moving, so it may not even happen. Also, change can be really, really good. I moved to a diiferent area almost a year ago and it's done me the world of good - fresh start, lovely area, etc.
If you move, will it be far?

macc noodle
24-07-11, 09:15
I agree with Lizzie29's post - it could be a GREAT thing for you to move and there are lots of positive aspects to attach to it rather than fearing it.

Also, you do not know for sure that it is happening so dont waste your energies on worrying over what is not confirmed. It could also take ages for the sale to go through too - so you really do need to try and relax a little and go with the flow.

Good luck

xxx

laurenessex
25-07-11, 13:17
Trying my best not to think about it, and of course used to distracting myself from anxiety by now, I guess because of the nature of it, I am a bit surrounded by it. I have heard all the change speeches lately, but still stand by all my reasons for not wanting to move. Also the thing is we are currently at a really really nice place, which even an agent said you'd need a good reason to move from. The positive is it may not happen, which is the only thing for me, just don't want it. They are meeting with the owner this week, and getting our place valued....just hope what I overheard about another person interested, and everything is true and it falls through. That may seem negative to some, but my reasons do stack up.