PDA

View Full Version : overwhelmed again

overwhelmed53
23-07-11, 12:48
hi fall not quite sure where to start....really need some help....my HA is at itsmost extreme at the moment i cant even bring myself to talk of how bad i feel im so scared. my physical symptoms are awful at the moment....chest and back pain, nausea so tired and lethargic dont want to do anything. im so convinced ...well u will allknow wot im thinking! this time i think i wont get back from this feel like just giving up...any advice and help would be greatly appreciated..thanks for listening...x

nikita
23-07-11, 13:10
When I get like that it is usually because there is something else bothering me, some worry that I can't deal with or think about so instead I manifest it into physical symptoms. This is very common and more people do it than you would think. You sound like you are physically and mentally exhausted. When I'm going through that I make myself feel better by saying 'Today is not as bad as some days have been, but I have had better days and I will again. Today I am not going to die. Talk it out on here because this and you are exactly the reasons that this site exists because what you are feeling and experiencing is the same that hundreds of others feel and experience on this site. Use your experience to help others feeling like you do today.
God bless.

overwhelmed53
23-07-11, 13:37
thank you and god bless niki for taking the time to reply....in my head i know what you say is rightand true but still that horrible nagging voice inside mekeeps on an on. but im going to try very hard to ignore it. I have suffered from health anxiety and ocd since my early twenties am nowin my fifties now! just sometimes feel like it has consumed my life....which it has! maybe one day i will write a book....trust me there is nothingi have not experienced with this horrible thing!!!! god bless and keep u wellxx

nikita
23-07-11, 13:39
You should start a blog.... to help others.

overwhelmed53
23-07-11, 16:24
think so? maybe i will! possibly i could help others even if i cant help myself! thanks for that idea....goin to take it on board.....it would be nice to get something positive from this and maybe writing a blog to help others is it...not sure how to go about it tho! thanks for listening god bless and keep you well x

nikita
23-07-11, 16:40
i started one of my own yesterday and it was very easy to do
http://thekidshavegone.blogspot.com/

overwhelmed53
23-07-11, 17:58
will make sure i read it......god blessxx