PDA

View Full Version : having a set back!!!

joolsukuk
03-05-06, 11:06
hi all i came on here a while ago reading all the posts i have had most symptoms,, i have suffered with panic attaksfor twelve years now i was on seroxat for 4 years and really helped got a job lived a normal life then weaned myself off slowly was free of meds for over a year then last june had a relapse have been trying to cope since finnally had to go to docs as i am not going out wont drive scared to go out scared to be alone feel im goingmad!! i know i can get better i did befor but all those negative feelings are back and its killing me anyway doc has put me on prozac on day 6 of taking it and i do feel worse but i know thats to be expected had a bad morning and came on to share as it helps i am a possitive person yet these bloody attacks really get me i have read every thing possible on them and have tried therepy it just feels there is no end to them wish i could push a button in my brain to forget i ever had them and could be like other people who have never suffered and say "just snap out of it" lol anyway im just venting now and to be honest i feel a bit better even having a giggle to myself ( or is that me going insane lol lol ) sorry! thanks all who share on here helps to feel im not alone xx

Daisybun
03-05-06, 11:13
Sorry to hear you feel awful again - i wish I had a switch too to 'pull myself together'. But you've overcome it before and you will again. I did it before and I know that this is just a blip - just hold on to that 'This too will pass' and there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

mirry
03-05-06, 11:55
Jool, it is a blip and its so dissapointing isnt it ?
I know how hard it is but you will get thru it again.

Do you know last week i was in tears about how bad my week had been with a massive blip, yet today I have walked kids to school then went to my local busy market and stood in a que for vegtables and then purchased a lovely plant for my garden !
Now i must admit i felt terrified going there and nearly went home because i was so light headed and shakey BUT I DIDNT.

THE THING IS I AM THE SAME PERSON AS LAST WEEK ,THE ONLY THING THATS CHANGED THIS WEEK IS MY THINKING.

mirryx

joolsukuk
03-05-06, 12:07
thank you for you kind and helpful words, i know today will be rough but hey tomorrow is another day. hopefully panic free

jackie
03-05-06, 19:49
your not insane jools although i know sometimes we all feel we are going insane with this anxiety and panic s**t

you are so not alone and not going mad

jackie

Keitharcher
03-05-06, 20:18
Jools

your not insane as has been said its a blip, have you tried hypnitherapy, that might work for you

Keith

joolsukuk
05-05-06, 10:46
hi been a struggle for past two days but im still here thank you for you replies they really do help, keith i have not tried that though ive tried everything else..its the money it would cost that stops me but i have looked into it so thank you all again xxx

mirry
05-05-06, 13:34
jools, i got my hypnotherapy online for £4.50 download,

I listen to it in bed every night with head phones on, its great stuff !

mirryx

joolsukuk
08-05-06, 00:07
thanks mirry i have downloaded some now and will be trying them do you have the name of site you got it from please thanks all

jools xx

feege
08-05-06, 08:49
Hi Jools

I just posted on your thread this morning.... I really hope you make it to work - like you I have had a major blip recently and it is so frustrating but with your positive attitude and pro-active approach you will get through this and out the other side for sure:D:D:D

A sense of humour is what shows we are sane and laughing at ourselves is certainly no sign of madness - let's face it we are hilarious sometimes!!!

Good luck xxxx

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

joolsukuk
08-05-06, 14:46
THANK FEE JUST READ THE OTHER POST SO I DID MAKE IT (JUST) I SOOOOO HATE THIS FEELING DONT KNOW IF IM WORSE COS OF MEDS (PROZAC 20MG) BEEN ON THEM 12 DAYS NOW SO COULD BE FEELING WORSE BECAOUSE OF THEM AT LEAST THATS WHAT I TELL MYSELF! HOPEFULLY WILL SETTLE DOWN SOON THANK YOU AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THIS SITE IS A LIFE LINE AND EVERYONE IS LOVELY XX

jools xx