PDA

View Full Version : weakness

anxiety nightmare
23-07-11, 16:23
going through the mill with another breakdown and panic attacks:weep: woke up about an hour ago and my arms and legs felt like the feeling you get when you have a panic attack,but it wasnt a panic attack,it was a prolonged feeling that didnt end after a few minutes,but lasted for an hour,also felt very weak, faint and panicky,,,,has anyone else had ths,could it be the symptoms of nervous exhaustion,pl;ease help:weep:

nikita
23-07-11, 16:43
Its a definite symptom of stress.. I reckon you were hyperventilating perhaps even unknown to yourself and this caused the weakness you mentioned.

lmb_nj
23-07-11, 16:55
I don't know about nervous exhaustion. So I googled a bit on it because I was feeling panicky today, weak and just really really anxious. I'm really like this in the morning. So, I wanted to know about this topic/question you raised and feel you are experiencing.

I found this.

"It is not uncommon for those suffering from nervous exhaustion to have an inability to concentrate, mood swings, irritability and to feel depressed"

Read more: Nervous Exhaustion Symptoms | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/about_5335991_nervous-exhaustion-symptoms.html#ixzz1SwaZVnfa) http://www.ehow.com/about_5335991_nervous-exhaustion-symptoms.html#ixzz1SwaZVnfa"

I was weak so much this morning. I ate a cereal bar and made my self walk around my complex for about 40 minutes. Helped me to get a bit of strength back.

anxiety nightmare
25-07-11, 09:27
thanks for the comments guys,fortunately at the moment the feeling has gone,it lasted an hour and as of yet hasnt come back,it was horrible,like a drug induced sedation feeling

paulhem
26-07-11, 10:13
first thing you need to do is change your user name to something positive.

seeing anxiety nightmare every time you log in or post surely cannot help you.

How about - Im Gonna Beat This

anxiety nightmare
27-07-11, 10:22
first thing you need to do is change your user name to something positive.

seeing anxiety nightmare every time you log in or post surely cannot help you.

How about - Im Gonna Beat This

my username is not to be taken literally,i dont see it that way,so i dont worry about it

JohnBull
01-08-11, 21:13
Hiya.

If you suffer from anxiety there are so many symptoms you could experience that It would take me 10 minutes to write them all down. Providing you don't have any underlying health conditions then tingling in arms/legs is a v v v common symptom. I've felt it loads of times too - it ain't nice is it! You said you felt panicy so this was probably a panic attack. I found it helpful to go to my GP to get checked out to make sure that I didn't have any underlying health problems. And CBT has helped my panic loads as well. Its tough, but you can get through it. Really, you can.

Peace,

John