PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety/Stress overload

duke246810
23-07-11, 16:39
This is getting out of control, I shouldn't have to feel like this. Every part of my life is stress, stress here stress there. I can't escape it. Let alone the anxiety, don't think theres a time when i havn't thought about dying or about my health.

Honestly its getting beyond a joke, i am such a angry fustrated person now. I feel like this is never going to end. Im never going to be able to live a happy life. If i don't die from health related issues, ill probably end up dying because of the amount of stress going through my body.

Im not even going to write down what symptoms i have because i know it won't make a difference to how i feel. I just want to give up now, its gotten out of control and i can't handle this anymore.

nikita
23-07-11, 16:44
write them all down

Abby1
23-07-11, 16:58
Hi there,i had to reply to your post,i feel exactly the same as yourself-i have 'waves' or 'surges' of anxiety rushing through me daily. It is horrendus isnt it? I pray every day that the anxiety/panic will ease off,i would be grateful to feel even 20% better. I constantly worry i will develop Schizophrenia/Dementia as i feel so wierd/lousy. I just thought id write to say you are not on your own and i wish there was a magic wand i could wave to make all this stress etc go away.

duke246810
23-07-11, 18:22
Thankyou x

Eva May
23-07-11, 20:53
Feeling really angry all the time too duke. Feel bitter and resentful and tearful everyday and all my efforts seem to be useless and getting me nowhere and all I want to do is quit just quit everything. Not sure how to get out of it