PDA

View Full Version : hate waiting for doctor to call back

lmb_nj
24-07-11, 15:11
I am waiting for doctor to call back. Last we spoke, he said to call him at 10 am on Sunday. But of course you don't get him directly, it's the answering service who has to page him. Last time we made this arrangement I was to call at 12:30 Pm and I didn't get a call back until 8 pm that night. he is going on vacation next two weeks, so I need to make sure I am set with what routine he wants for me and we have been making course corrections, who his back up is for questions if any reactions, plus I need his authorization for refills on medication. I'm heading on vacation next monday so I need to be sure I have my prescriptions set. He knows this, but he also has so many other patients so you always wonder what he remembers, etc.

I know it's only a 10 minutes by my clock here, but waiting is not easy when my mornings are always anxious to begin with. I want to get this plan and then I can get on with my day.

lmb_nj
24-07-11, 15:50
ok! called back 50 minutes. have my questions answered. a bit a relief for that. now lets hope my anxiety gets under control. I'm going to go for walk now. felt I couldn't leave house until he called. I could have taken my cell but I have my notes and wasn't going to walk around with those.