PDA

View Full Version : still feeling really bad

strawberry1756
24-07-11, 16:55
Hi I posted on here yesterday coz I was starting to feel really bad with Anxiety. I stayed around my mums for the night and I woke up feeling alot better and felt good for most of the day, since coming home Ive started feeling awful again because coming back to my house reminded me of how I felt yesterday.

I just realised that I have missed taking quite a few of my citalopram tablets for the past month, I am on 40 mg and was missing out taking them every 2 -3 days over a month. Does anyone know if this is why I am feeling so bad, I know its probabley the main worry of going away but I was thinking that missing my tablets may have affected me too. Can you increase the dosage to 50mg ? THanks x

lmb_nj
24-07-11, 17:12
Hi, I wouldn't increase the dosage without talking with your doctor. But you should really try not to miss a dose. Don't double up. Just if you have forgotten to take it and then remembered then take it then. However, if it's close to when you ususally take it don't double up. Just take your ususal dose.

anxiety of going way I'm sure is also present, but if you stick to taking your medication as prescribed and not missing a dose, it should really help in controlling the "uprising" of anxiety.

hang in there.