PDA

View Full Version : Thankx for blood pressure info!!! Great stuff

taf
03-05-06, 15:15
THanks for the great information and wonderful encouragement with the blood pressure thing/question! This is why this site is soooooo valuable! We can all lift each other up, and share our experiences...that so works for me! When a person has never experienced anxiety, or anxiety related physical manifestations, one can't really understand. Thanks to all of you for understanding! Now....I don't think I will go out and buy a home BP monitor!!! I would obsess on the doggone thing, and really blow my pressure out of the water. LOL LOL LOL
Exercise has really been working...walking consistently again to work, and, well, shall I say I got a bit portly around the middle of my tummy after the holidays in december, so I am now trying to turn this little gain around. Lost 2 lbs. in about three or four weeks...tryyyyyyyyying not to grab the main course in the school cafeteria, and jet right to the salad bar, but, must admit, I still grab some french fries sometimes for a yummy! Really...THANKS to all of you. You all have the BEST doggone advice and caring energy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I try to avoid docs if I can until I exhaust all avenues with "anxiety related" symptoms. If one does not get an "on top of anxiety related stuff" doc sometimes here, one could end up with a poop load of prescriptions from everything to tummy medications to blood pressure meds, to you name it. I knew in my "heart" that it was just my anxiety kicking up again...better now!!! xxo, Taf[8D]

jackie
03-05-06, 19:46
so glad your feeling better

so glad we could help,thats what is so good about this site. comeradery and shared experience. dont go just because your better, stay here and share your wisdom of convining yourself it is " just anxiety"

take care

jackie