PDA

View Full Version : just a chat would be nice

G-man
24-07-11, 21:47
Hi I'm Gordon, I've developed an anxiety/panic disorder over last 9 months. My DR wasn't that helpful through all this althought he managed to rule out any physical ailment. I've come a long way in this time and I'm struggling to overcome the final hurdle in my recovery. I'll be happy to share my experience with you and would like to hear your story too. This site is a exellent source of information and being able to chat to people like myself helps me so much.

diane07
24-07-11, 21:49
Hi G-man

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paulst
24-07-11, 22:09
Hi Gordon welcome to the forum, Im glad you have joined us.:)

terror-x
24-07-11, 23:45
welcome to the forum

venusbluejeans
25-07-11, 12:31
:welcome: To NMP I hope you find the help you are looking for and maybe make a few friends along the way :D

M155anthr0p3
25-07-11, 13:26
Hi G-man,

Welcome to the site.

Emily xxx

Fatou88
27-07-11, 13:39
Hi,

I would like to know your story. Are you sure you have only started to suffer now, have you ever thought that it has always been there but you were not aware of it? This is my case anyway, but it was now I realised it has been there since I was little, I just did not know what it was....
I am one of those not so many people that got to the point of faiting when having a panick attack, it was actually weird when I got up ...trying to find out if I was dead, or in a dream or I was actually still alive considering I thought that was my end. Sometimes I have no more tears to cry, sometimes I can't stop crying and sometimes

Fatou88
27-07-11, 13:40
...sometimes I can't even cry