PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps Help to over your panic attacks

Ahmed
25-07-11, 12:24
Hello friends, long time no see as I did have a dazzling life in knowing how to manage and tame the monster inside of me which is.. "Panic Attacks". Now after sometime that I did not post anything for almost 2 and a half years; I was in the hunt of taming it and get my life and my health back. I perhaps have a resolution to all to try my way of how did I become the man I am today. One night, I had this horrifying P.A. and it almost made me feel my soul was to be hauled out of rest. Then I went into some deep depression for somedays, thinking over and over. Afterwards, I comprehended that this beast should have an end of his amusement by controlling me. I then swore that if it comes I shall face it and even SMIRK to it that it wont destroy me nor it would make me upset or depressed. So it came again another evening, and it was the defy I really waited for. It kept on controlling me and I kept on smiling not even an inch of disturbance, I kept then it suddenly not less than a 10 seconds disappeared. After some while, again it came and every time I did that method it keeps on leaving me for less seconds. Then I kept on asking myself, what is stopping me from going out and having fun rather than staying alone at home? So I did start going out not to mention EVERY day after work. Then I ought to see, hmm… Why not even buy myself a motorbike? And I DID! I got myself a Harely Davidson Softail Heritage Classic, and I always ride when I feel that the P.A. wants to strike, I ride and a smile on my face almost 3 years away from here but now, I am, not fully, but mostly recovered my healthiness. Remember friends, it is all in your mind, either you win it or you lose it. Do not fear; do not even cry for something that DOESN’T exist. :)

paulhem
26-07-11, 10:24
well done ahmed. keep on biking!

M155anthr0p3
26-07-11, 16:41
Wow that's brilliant!!
Well done you x

M155anthr0p3
26-07-11, 16:43
I need a beast of a bike now ha ha! x

Fatou88
27-07-11, 12:37
Ahmed, great to hear about your storry. I find that you really found the way. I am still struggling but I hope I will follow your steps :)

Ahmed
27-07-11, 14:57
Thank you all for your replies, and Fatou..... Simply it is WE that make our selves struggle. I know sometimes when people read my replies or so think that I do not feel what you go through, but trust me, I FELT the same and I was in everyone's shoes. I had palpitation, P.A. and more...

Remember, either you fight it... Win or lose, it is all in your hands to decide. :)