PDA

View Full Version : ADVICE PLEASE!!!

K
03-05-06, 17:43
HI EVERY ONE

IVE BEEN GETTING MANY OFF THESE SYMPTOMS YOUVE ALL BEEN DESCRIBING FOR A WHILE NOW BUT OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS IVE BEEN GETING THIS REALLY WEIRD FEELING ITS LIKE ALL MY FACE GOES REALLY REALLY HOT LIKE ITS BURNING THEN IT FEELS LIKE IVE GOT PINS AND NEEDLES ALL OVER MY FACE THEN MY HEART STARTS RACEING AND I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE!! ITS BEEN HAPPENING WHILE IM AT WORK AND ITS GOT THAT BAD THAT IM HAVING TO GO HOME FROM WORK COZ IM SCARED SOMETHIN REALLY BADS GOIN TO HAPPEN!!

DOES ANY ONE ELSE GET THIS OR COULD GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE COZ IM REALLY WORRIED!!

THANKS X

Wenjoy
03-05-06, 18:19
Hi K
I understand where your coming from. I get this too - and then I get breathless and think I will passs out. Ive been told its just the adrenalin and anxiety that is making it worse so I have to try to relax, drop my shoulders and feel floppy and get on with work and eventually it passes. Its just panic that is horrible I know. i had a panic attack at work today but sat down and continued to serve my customer in the shop where I work but sitting down. They all think its just my menopause hot flushes but i know its also panic attacks but I refuse to let them take away my life - I hate feeling like this but I want to enjoy my life !! You will come through this - use the site as its been such a help to me. All theb est. Wenjoy

Jabz
06-05-06, 01:03
hey K,

i am constantly hot, i used to get sooo freaked out that i ALWAYS thought i had a fever, and always had thermometer ready to take my temp...it got so bad, that as soon as i fell a little hot, it would turn into a hot flash..sometimes it would be my whole body, but usually its face and neck as if youre embarassed or something, but you can really feel the heat coming off the skin..my face used to get soo hot that my eyes would close from the heat going into them..it was bad, but eventually i realized that it wasnt fever(something i was really scared of)...and they eventually subsided, i get them sometimes..actually very rarely, and when i do, they go away in an instance..but before it used to be like i was hot all the time...dont let it get to you and DONT BE SCARED.as soon as you get scared the worse it gets(hence more symptoms)..your heart starts racing because youre scared of the hot face..but dont worry, once you just relax and dont pay attention the symptoms will go away.

best of luck
Stan