PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else get chest tightness?

looking4answers
26-07-11, 01:32
For the last few days the muscles on my right ribcage has been tight when laying on my left side. I dont know why all of a sudden I should get tight muscles since I lay on my left side but maybe straining the. muscles on the right leaning over typing etc. When I stand up the pain is less but still there. I dont think it has nothing to do with my heart as my pulse is normal.Anyone else get this?

xBettyBoopx
26-07-11, 01:51
Hi Michael

It sounds like tension to me and over anxiousness:ohmy: When we are over anxious, we listen into and feel every little thing that is in the slightest bit different to 'normal'. You are having a bad bout lately of health anxiety (as per your posts), I do not what it's like Michael, I was like that for so many years, I lost count!!

Sometimes laying on either side for me makes me feel like my chest is squashing in and I have to lay on my back, but I don't always get it, so am sure it's tension and thought process.

Please try not to worry, but I know it's easier said than done.
Love
Els
xxx

looking4answers
26-07-11, 02:04
Thanks Els,i appreciate it, Yes I have been more anxious than normal because of neck and back issues driving me a little crazy but starting to exercise more and I think its starting to help and im starting a new multi vitamin in hopes it will help to. I guess I do need to get a grip. Thanks Michael

looking4answers
26-07-11, 07:23
hello? anybody else?

M155anthr0p3
27-07-11, 14:42
I get chest tightness when i am anxious (which is all the time)
Feel like I have to force myself to breathe or that I could have a good stretch!!!!!
Very frustrating but it's nothing to worry about - just evil anxiety again.

Emily xxx

Fly away Katie
27-07-11, 17:15
Hello, ive got in now due to being anxious about my chest- vicious circle xx