PDA

View Full Version : neck and shoulder pain!

lee270780
26-07-11, 01:56
hi was just wondering if anyone suffers from really sore necks and shoulders its down both sides and my neck is so tight the pain is really bad also the tops of both my arms tingle like they are going numb! anyone else have this?

looking4answers
26-07-11, 02:16
Everyday.... i was just wondering if there was anybody else that felt the way I do. Thanks for posting.

lee270780
26-07-11, 02:27
its horrible my arms tingle like they are really light almost like its a nerve problem, a warm bath helps and i can feel the tension releasing slightly but it gets me so nervous especially when im already stressed to the max, going for some acupunctre tomorrow so hopefully that will help!

looking4answers
26-07-11, 02:39
Yes its really bad I have it pretty bad right now along withlower back pain and nerves jumping in my back and legs but I do get tinglng in my hands too. Maybe the acupunctre will do you go.

lee270780
26-07-11, 02:57
hope so, feeling really spacey at the moment so dont know if its just tight muscles making me feel weird but even my legs feel really light like they aint mine!

looking4answers
26-07-11, 03:03
Wow we are light twins...im tight all over right now.

lee270780
26-07-11, 03:50
i would just be happy to get a good nights sleep:mad:

j2
26-07-11, 03:50
I am sorry you are having problems. I too have similar issues with my neck and upper back tightness that causes problems further down my arms and hands. I am curious to hear if the acupuncture helps. Let us know if this is effective for you to relieve some of the stress. Again, sorry to hear your struggles and I hope you feel better soon.

brew30
20-10-11, 14:41
this is what started my panics off again 5yrs ago. my lovely hubby who puts up with me was in hospital, n i visited as you do. it was cancer he had soooooooooo i was really stressed at the time. just walking out after visiting time n my arm went numb. could not feel it at all. omg..one big panic. n things got worse started with pain down my left arm. i have just started with it all again. neck pain shoulder pain.. n this pain down left arm. will say i do suffer from acid reflux and i am left handed xx

swgrl09
20-10-11, 15:55
Oh, I am so glad I found this thread. Acupuncture HELPS!!! I have had awful neck/shoulders since a whiplash injury 2 years ago, muscle pain going down my arms, sides, ribs, etc. Did chiro, massage therapy, etc. and no relief. I went to acupuncture and FINALLY found something that worked! I will tell you it took a few appointments to really feel the affects so give it time. The first appointment I was so anxious about the needles that I was too tight for it to really relax me. But the needles really did not hurt. Then after the 2nd time I felt a little better, by the 3rd/4th and beyond I felt great. Unbelievable! I highly recommend it. Find somebody though with a good degree in it so you know you are getting good treatment!

Threnners
20-10-11, 19:02
My neck is cramped up right now. It was a LOT worse until I switched to extra-firm pillows. I still have it, but I usually take a muscle relaxer and that knocks it right out (along with the rest of me, LOL.)