PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

KatiePie
03-05-06, 23:30
Hello everyone

I've just found this site. I have been taking Sertraline for the last 2 years and have started to wean myself off it in the last week. I'm a bit nervous about it but feeling fine so far.

It's nice to know that there is support out there!

KatiePie

weepinky
03-05-06, 23:34
Hi there Katie

Your right you have found some support, we all help each other here and everyone sooooo friendly I'm sure you will find.

A warm welcome to you hun.

Take Care

Love Pinky

trac67
03-05-06, 23:50
Hi Katie,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

marie ross
03-05-06, 23:59
Hi Katie,

Glad you are feeling good, you will find a lot of support here if you need it, everyone is so nice and friendly and i've had a lot of help of everyone. Take care.

marie XX

Alexandra
04-05-06, 12:08
Hi Katie

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

lin
04-05-06, 12:36
Hi Katie

Welcome to the forum you will get lots of great support and help.

linda xx

Blue Child
04-05-06, 13:07
Hi Katie,
Welcome. Nice to see that you found this site, as it is excellent. I joined about six weeks ago and it has been so much help to me. Lots of advice from people who are going through the same thing and lots of support from people who are looking out for you. Good luck with the weaning and feel free to PM me if you want to chat.
Take care,

Blue

giddy
04-05-06, 16:20
Welcome Katie - glad to hear your doing so well
Love Helen

KatiePie
04-05-06, 22:47
Hello everyone

Thanks for all your messages of support - everyone is so friendly! I've felt a bit 'alone' with my symptoms over the last few years - so it's good to know that other people are also working though things.

I have had a few episodes of anxiety and depression since I was about 15 - the anxiety and panic has sometimes got so bad in the past that I really thought I was going mad. Sertraline has really helped me, so fingers crossed that I'll be ok without it!

:-)

chucklehound
05-05-06, 01:21
Hi Katie and welcome to NMP!