PDA

View Full Version : blah blah blah

kitty
04-05-06, 01:00
Hi all

Hi well im sorry ijust need to get this off my chest.....well if you have seen my other post that i did last thursday about my mental health team and that it went good well im back there tomorrow at 4pm and im absolutly crappin it and even though i know that i should go and that i know that i will go to them tomorrow its just that im still scared of going just a slight bit im just worrying about nothing. I feel like im starting to lose my mind sometimes and at other times i just feel like im ontop of the world but then at other times i feel so low....

It doesnt help me with the fact that i started to claim incapacity bennifit fromthe 10th April this year and well still no payment...now get this i went into there on Tuesday and they was calling me back on wed and well no phonecall so i went in and apparently there was a stop on my claim as apparently i was still claiming JSA still which i wasnt! so now i need to just sit and wait till they pull their finger out and finaly pay me.

Well anyway im gonna go as i should go to bed and try to sleep

will let you know how it goes tomorrow

night night

hugs and kisses

kym
xux

wendy
04-05-06, 19:48
Hi Kym

Good Luck for your appointment tomorrow, Its natural to be aprehensive about going but remember that you felt like this last time and came back feeling really positive - this will happen again,

these appointments are the start of your road to recovery and the feelings you are having will start to go away and the bright days will become more and more frequent

Will be thinking about you, promise you will be fine

With love
Wendy x