PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

lauraebowes
27-07-11, 14:45
hiya i have pains coming and going in my ear it really quite strong, im flying to turkey tomorrow and worryed sick now i have this pain please if anyone has any advice? x

Jj8
27-07-11, 16:31
Hi There

I honestly dont think that there is anything wrong with you and I think that your mind is playing tricks on you as it knows you are going away tomorrow! Bloody anxiety for you!
What I would say though if you really feel as though you have an infection just call the doctors to make sure you dont need any antibiotics for it or anything.
Have a great holiday!!! Dont stress!!! x

Fly away Katie
27-07-11, 17:12
Book an emergency docs appointment and see if they can have a look and put mind at rest so you can enjoy yourself xxx

lauraebowes
27-07-11, 18:44
thanks guys, on antibiotics anyway for an abcess so im sure if i have an infection it will clear, im just so anxious because im going away im finding anything wrong with me bloody anxiety lol!!!

Liliana83
27-07-11, 19:02
Advice for ear issue while flying: ear plugs.

Have a fun trip..

ItchyOne
28-07-11, 07:56
I had pain in my ears a few times. I realised that the pain usually comes when I over-use bad earphones (those without sponge-like protectors) or when I sleep in a wrong posture with my ear pressing against my pillow all night.
When it happens, the pain usually last a few days before subsiding.
You'll be fine. Have a great trip! :)