PDA

View Full Version : So fed up Of these on and off headaches!

miniholly
28-07-11, 00:38
I've posted on here a couple of times aboutmy headaches, I haven't had one for ages then all of a sudden the other day I got this throbbing headache, I am very stressed ATM I've recently started a skills course which already I'm finding hard to cope with as I have no friends there at all and no one wants to speak to me. I was in my class the other day and I got this horrible pain in my head which went after about 5 minutes when I gotup today I had a tiny headache but nothing too bad and I e just had one now I'm so frightened :'( I also noticed my neck was really sore yesterday too but it's not today I'm so scared, I don't have the tight band feeling im panicked thatits not a tension headache someone please help my mind is running at about 200 miles per hour lately :(

paula lynne
28-07-11, 09:59
Hi Miniholly, when as the last time you went to the optician for an eye test? And also, how many hours a day do you spend in front of a computer screen? Could be one of these maybe.....stressing about headaches often makes them worse because we tense up....I hope you feel better soon. Paula x

miniholly
28-07-11, 21:46
Hi thanks for replying! :)
i went to the opticians around 2 weeks ago and they found nothing sinister other than dry eyes which has been giving me some grief being a contact lens wearer.
i usually spend about 5 hours on acomputer screen, and also on the Xbox too which I'm guessing doesn't help.
really worried though still