PDA

View Full Version : I DID IT !!!

pinkdove
28-07-11, 11:44
Just to say that i have been suffering with a cough for a long time now, and due to my anxiety and panic, did not go to the dr's, however on tuesday i went (on my own) that was in the morning, and in the afternoon i went to the local hospital for a chest x ray, and yesterday to the nurse for a lung function test, get my results from the gp next tues (finger crossed) but i was able to do this, and this time last year i could,t get out of bed, i am at last recovering, and feel very proud of myself. so be patient, you will get there, i never thought i could do that, but i did. :hugs:

pammy1944
28-07-11, 12:01
Very well done pink .......i'm proud of you xxxxxxxxx

Spy
28-07-11, 13:01
well done pink :)

qrydem1987
28-07-11, 15:34
Im impressed, well done.. Every step and every achievment is vital to a full recovery... You have pushed the boundaries of what your comfortable with.. and now everytime you do something similar it will no longer be such a fearful experience and leads to new achievments and improvement. Congrats your almost there!!

pinkdove
11-08-11, 17:45
hanks guys, just to let you know went to the gp for my results, my son took me for lunch first (which i could'nt do before) and my results were all good !!! think the cough has something to do with pollen irritants, as my chest and lungs were clear, i am very proud of what i have achieved, and thanks for all your kind words of support xxx :hugs:

janey1979
11-08-11, 17:58
well done :D