PDA

View Full Version : medium has scared me to sleepless nights !

fretty freda
28-07-11, 12:44
hiya my friends at no more panic i hope your all trying to be strong whilst struggling through panic !!

a few years ago i saw a medium a very very well known medium and psycic he told me he could see womens problems all around me told me not to have an abortion as god couldnt forgive me for doing that twice !

ive had unprotected sex twice on day 8 and day 16 of cycle doctor wouldnt giv me morning after pill on day 17 as he said i was already at risk from day 8 ive been very stupid i know as i dont know how the hell i would cope !!

would pregnancy make my anxiety and depression worse ! what about postnatel depression/ anxiety !!

what if the medium was telling me im going to have an eptopic pregnancy what if i am going to die omg this could be a disaster

how is my life going to change if i am pregnant !!? will it destroy me or could it be a good thing ?? i dont want to move in with my partner i like my space too much !! my mother hates my partner she is going to flip !

what if i crack up with postnatel anxiety / depression i could have messed up my future , my life would never be the same again

also i saw a red patch in my mouth and lump on neck recently got it checked they told me its nothing but said they would do a biopsy to put my mind at rest ive had a test have to wait 3 weeks are they doing the test because i am worried like they said or because they have doubts !!

what if ive got cancer the medium also said if i didnt pack in smoking i didnt wanna know what was gunna happen am i going to die ?

i cant sleep at night and i sleep in late in the morning i am scared all this anxietys going to make me crack again ive been so strong and coped for the past year

i also cant pack in smoking i dont wanna harm unborn child

whats the probability ive concieved

i am soo scared :weep:

Anxious_gal
28-07-11, 13:41
Mediums are scanners, did you fill out any forms before the reading? Asking names, emails, medical history?
Why did you wait so long before asking for the morning after pill?
If your doctor was rude I was get a new one.

You may not be pregnant
You may be pregnant
You may miss carry
You can have an abortion, in the UK it's as easy as taking a pill
You could give it up for adoption
You could keep it.

Either way you will cope because you are stronger than what you think. You are :)

fretty freda
28-07-11, 14:48
thanks for the replys so far guys

looking4answers
28-07-11, 22:28
Mediums are full of CRAP!!! sorry but its the truth. You would get more truth out of my cat lol ...Really hey dont worry about it....hope you feel better soon

cathycrumble
28-07-11, 22:52
Mediums are full of CRAP!!! sorry but its the truth. You would get more truth out of my cat lol ...Really hey dont worry about it....hope you feel better soon

how true I hate them money making scams lol

Vanilla Sky
29-07-11, 10:17
You make your own destiny in this life. :)

fretty freda
29-07-11, 14:30
i hope so anyone know the probability i have concieved ??

fretty freda
01-08-11, 13:02
why wont the hospitalo give me my results !!! i called today and they said they cant give results over the phone omg it must be sumert bad !!

the secertary says she will ask the doctor if she can and call me back!