PDA

View Full Version : Pains in legs and forearms

monkfishjoe
28-07-11, 16:29
I have been having bad pains in my legs recently (calves and knees) as well as a 'heavy' sensation in my legs and am concerned about blood clots. There is no bruising on my leg and they are not swollen. it is mainly my left leg.

Also, I've been having a lot of pain in my left forearm and my grip and dexterity in my left hand seems to be affected by this. My grip in my left hand is quite weak.

Is this normal?

looking4answers
28-07-11, 21:07
I have been feeling this too lately.It must be part of anxiety if you do a seaech here for right arm right leg many people feel this and have been tested found its part of anxiety. Hope you feel better soon.

kah
29-07-11, 09:07
Hi,

I've just had a virus that caused my arms (especially forearms) to ache so much I could cry! My shoulders felt heavy and my calves felt like I'd pulled them, but constantly. Gradually it eased off but it took a real long time to go.

xxx

monkfishjoe
29-07-11, 09:18
Thank you both for your replies. It's very uncomfortable and quite worrying, but hopefully it is just anxiety.

amandaj
29-07-11, 09:57
can ijust add that i had 2 blood clots and i had swollen ankles and legs and the pain in my side and chest was awful im sure you havent got them xx

monkfishjoe
29-07-11, 14:10
Thanks amandaJ.