PDA

View Full Version : Diploma result

nikk_dolittle
28-07-11, 19:38
Hello

Afer passing my last 7 assignments I managed to do my final........

Sent it in yesterday wand was told 10 days to hear any result but it came through today............

Dear Nicola

Congratulations on completing the final examination for your Animal Care Level 3 NCFE Diploma course.

On behalf of the College we have reviewed your performance throughout your course and in line with NCFE regulations, your overall result for the course has been awarded a "DISTINCTION". :yahoo:

It is worth noting that this is the highest achievement you can achieve for this course. Well done on this excellent achievement, your effort throughout the course has been of a very high standard and we wish you all the success for the future.

Your Diploma will be awarded and posted to you within the next two - four weeks.
Your NCFE certificate can take up to 6-8 weeks.

Kind regards,

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

NMP Zoo Keeper!!! :shades:

snowgoose
28-07-11, 19:45
what a lovely thing to hear Nikk :yesyes:

your love for our fellow living animals and insects is proof of how well deserved this award is .
you star !!!!!

believe me this is your start Nikk .............and I thank goodness that people like you are around to care for our lovely gentle animals who help so much .
really pleased xxx

saro
28-07-11, 20:06
Well Done Nikk! :)

eight days a week
28-07-11, 20:45
Thank goodness they are working so hard to train up people to breed spiders like something out of Harry Potter, that might be accidentally released into public places. Like, for instance, hotels...imagine sitting on one in the sauna!! :scared15::roflmao::scared15:

Only joking Nikk, that's fantastic news, you should be very proud of yourself - well done you! :yahoo:

Vanilla Sky
28-07-11, 21:22
You clever thing you ! Well done honey :bighug1:

Paige xx

nomorepanic
28-07-11, 22:14
Well done Nikk - fantastic achievement and well deserved.
xx

bottleblond
28-07-11, 23:59
Well done toots!! :D

Love Lisa
xx
:hugs:

amandaj
29-07-11, 12:17
well done x

Col
29-07-11, 12:34
Congrats X

~glowly worm~
29-07-11, 12:59
:) that brill! Now go treat yourself :).. but no new amphibian creatures ;)

suzy-sue
30-07-11, 13:09
Congratulations Nik and well done ..Luv Sue x:hugs:

JT69
30-07-11, 17:33
Many congratuations Nick!!! Well done!!!

Jo.x

pidgeface
08-09-12, 22:41
Hi! I was just wondering whether this was an online course? And if employers have recognized this as a qualification? Want to get into vet nursing and thinking about doing an animal course with the Open Study College....but don't know if it's worth it!? Please help! Haha x