PDA

View Full Version : what if my mum has cancer?

Em.ma
29-07-11, 17:04
My mum smokes about 20 a day- more since brother has been in hospital for 3 months now. Earlier on she was coughing and coughing and it sounded so bad- she has astmha to. shes not over weight- just got skin left from when she had children. she doesnt eat enough actually. maybe about 700 calories or so a day. i never see her eat. but i cant loose her- id be devasted. about a week ago she chocked on wine and was sick.

duke246810
29-07-11, 17:07
Maybe you should tell her your worries? And talk to her about how your feeling? Maybe you can help her to eat more, i had to do that with one of the members of my family because they wasnt eating enough. She probably hasnt got cancer, the only thing you can do is speak to her and get her to have tests. But im sure she and you will be fine :) Good luck emma, dont worry xx

macc noodle
29-07-11, 18:18
I do not think your mum needs tests - what for ?

She is very stressed probably because of your brother, she eats too few calories and smokes.

What she probably needs to do is eat a bit more and try to ease of the cigarettes but that is up to her Em.ma.

Please don't worry about her - she will be fine I am sure.

:)

xx

Em.ma
30-07-11, 22:52
thank you both of you. I just cant bear to see her smoke- i just explanined to her how i feel and i know how hard giving up must be i just wish she could :(. she stopped when she was pregnant but started again a few years ago. I don't want to be without her. Its the cough she has sometimes that worries me .

Em.ma
01-08-11, 23:26
im sorry to bump this but on my foots i just noticed a large red dot like thing that was raised- i asked her what it was and she just said nothing- im scared for her. :(

Em.ma
01-08-11, 23:27
*my mums

Em.ma
01-08-11, 23:28
im so close to googling- i havnt done for months. this cant be cancer :(

Em.ma
01-08-11, 23:37
shes also had a red face all day to im worried

Em.ma
06-08-11, 00:08
what is this red thing on her foot. im worried for her. is she having a blood clot? or cancer?

nomorepanic
06-08-11, 00:12
No Emma she isn't.

eight days a week
06-08-11, 00:44