PDA

View Full Version : Lump in neck.

hannah26
29-07-11, 22:42
Hello,

I have a lump in my neck I have had it for years and years and I have never had a problem with it but now I feel like it is getting bigger but I dont think it really is, Should I go to the doctor I know that sounds strange I know most people with panic attacks go to the doctor quite a bit but I dont like going and feeling like I am wasting his time.
My body feels stiff and I keep feeling like I am losing the feeling in my arms and legs and neck, I keep having pins and needles in my head and sharp pains and a feeling of pressure in my head blah blah blah I am 99% sure it is all in my crazy head as I have had these symptoms before but I cant help but feel like I need a little reassurance.
Sorry thank you in advance.

hannah26
30-07-11, 18:53
Do you ever look back at some of the posts you have written in the midst off panic and feel a bit silly, I know that all the feelings that I have are purely becasue of panic attacks I spend so much time telling myself that it is panic attacks and all in my head but it all seems to go out of the window when I am panicking its so weird, sorry I was just thinking out loud or in writing!! x x