PDA

View Full Version : Sensations

perseverence
30-07-11, 09:30
Good morning just got back from the town,it felt like i was walking on a cloud,but kept going try to float above it,not very nice but I done it.:)

MardyBum
30-07-11, 11:26
well done hun! :yesyes: its brilliant u managed... u have to keep telling yourself no matter how "real" these feelings are (I use that term as its the best way to describe it!) it is all panic, it isnt going to hurt us...

The best thing u can do is fight fight fight and not leave (easier said then done at time thou!)

perseverence
30-07-11, 11:39
Thank you Mardi much appreciated,I have been doing this for 3 months now,its not easy but I am not going to let this anxiety control my life,I am not brave just plain stubborn,I go out every morning Tesco,s etc,wow and sometimes the sensations or my friend the Adrenalin Rush sends me brain false thoughts,in fact after we came home to day ,I had to ask my wife if she noticed if I was walking straight,she said of course you were(but it did,nt feel like it):)forgive my smilie but that is all I can do,I hope my brain gets the message.:)

imjustnotme
31-07-11, 14:52
I often feel like im not walking straight and that my ears are going to pop, the pressure in my head is unbelievable but like you i went out today and manage to go to a few shops...it's all about small little steps!