PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums

Chris W
30-07-11, 11:16
Hi
Names Liam, live in Manchester after moving here from Cambridgeshire to take up employment with the organisation that I work for now.

I am here to offer free and impartial advise to any person regardless of race or disability about disability claims, the claims process, why a claim was refused and the appeal process and representation.

We offer a 24 hour email response facility whereas if you have any questions or concerns about your disability or a benefits issue we aim to reply to you as soon as possible. Please feel free to message us for further details.

Our motto is " Helping those in need claim the benefits they rightly deserve"

Best wishes,

Liam C

:bighug1:

diane07
30-07-11, 11:18
Hi mybenefitclaim.co.uk

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Chris W
30-07-11, 16:48
Thanks very much Diane am looking forward to meeting new friends and helping where possible :yesyes:

dolittle
30-07-11, 22:18
hi Liam...........welcome :)

Chris W
31-07-11, 17:21
Thank you for your kind welcoming comments... please feel free to give me a shout if I can help anyone with advice.
Best wishes,

Liam

paula lynne
31-07-11, 17:37
Hi Liam, welcome aboard! I know a few members have had terrible trouble with DLA, atos medicals and the like, Im sure your advice would be very welcome! Glad to have you with us! Perhaps you could post a link to the 24hr EMail?
:welcome:

Chris W
01-08-11, 14:37
Hi Paula,

Of course I will post a reply to my email.... we aim to reply to emails as soon as possible during office hours and outside these hours we aim to reply as soon as possible

info@mybenefitclaim.co.uk

or alternatively our FREEPHONE number is 0800 043 1781 (answerphone in operation)

Best wishes,

Liam