PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really lonely right now..

bevwilks
30-07-11, 19:40
:weep::weep::weep::weep:I wish i had a friend i could ring right now for a shoulder to cry on, i feel so down right now. Trouble at home! it seems everytime i voice my opinon i'm wrong for doing that. I am now beginning to think it is me. Should i just lie down and let them walk all over me? I'm so unhappy... Nobody seems to care, i never get a phone call from any friends asking me how i am.. I'm always so alone.. sorry guys just need to let some steam off and need some one to talk to..

LucyLiz
30-07-11, 19:55
:-( hope you feel better soon! Xxx

anx mum
30-07-11, 20:15
:weep::weep::weep::weep:I wish i had a friend i could ring right now for a shoulder to cry on, i feel so down right now. Trouble at home! it seems everytime i voice my opinon i'm wrong for doing that. I am now beginning to think it is me. Should i just lie down and let them walk all over me? I'm so unhappy... Nobody seems to care, i never get a phone call from any friends asking me how i am.. I'm always so alone.. sorry guys just need to let some steam off and need some one to talk to..

Hi pm me if u wanna chat

Tyke
31-07-11, 05:04
There's always people on here you can talk to Bev. When you are anxious and vulnerable it is much harder to deal with very assertive people. In my experience anxious people are much more pleasant to be with than the assertive overconfident or sometimes bullying kinds anyway.

Have you ever been in the chat room here? Lots of people in similar situations, you'll certainly find a sympathetic ear if you go there.

You're not alone Bev.

Tyke :)

Anxious_gal
31-07-11, 05:40
Hey, I totally understand feeling lonely , lack of support, having people put you down, when you stand up for self , no one listens and it seems to make things worse.
Only thing you can do is to be kind to your self, be your own best friend, avoid people who make you feel bad .

Chem
01-08-11, 12:11
Bevwilks I could have written your post for you. In fact, I'm on nmp now as an avoidance tactic. My parents are so critical and demanding. They have no understanding of my personal issues. Both have ill health and memory problems, so I've decided to write them a letter. Hopefully then they will understand that I have needs too, and will have the letter to remind them when they are confused or demanding more of me than I can give right now. Perhaps this might help you?

bevwilks
02-08-11, 20:57
Thanks guys for your replies. i'm feeling very hormonal at the mo which never helps s woman. lol. However i am feeling better today not by a long way but i am better than the other day. things got worse and i flipped packed my stuff and buggered off in my car and cried for hours before returning home and slept in the garden(which was so peaceful and calming)on my hammock that was until the rain woke me up...

paula lynne
02-08-11, 22:51
Big Hugs Bev, hang in there xxx :hugs:I think our middle names should be "Hormones" shouldnt it? Thanks for your PM, will def let you know how my trial goes. You had a good cry, and thats good, let it out.....the hammock sounds lovely! Lets hope the weather stays fine and you can enjoy more moments like that.

Youre not alone. You have us x:hugs:
Love Paula xxxxxxx