PDA

View Full Version : Whoops I let one

tommy1982
30-07-11, 23:01
Wondering if anyone has experienced they stink when they fart after going on anti depressants

I am on effexor a while, and I am working if its those or if I am just smelly :)

They are so wrank at times, i was in a pub once, and almost cleared the room, and recently coming back on a plane, when we landed the lady behind me had gone asleep with her nose in her jumper, lol

tom

KK77
30-07-11, 23:12
:roflmao:

ADs can upset your stomach causing all sorts of mischief Tom. How long have you been on this med? It usually passes after several weeks but it sounds as though you're making others pass out in the meantime :wacko:

suzy-sue
31-07-11, 00:31
Increased gas is a side effect ,But what you are eating is causing the odour ....Poor woman on the plane ..:roflmao::oopsie: Sue

annette1
31-07-11, 08:51
Hi Tommy
Yes i had this problem too, very embarrassing isnt it! Have you had cravings for eating carbs esp bread? thats what was causing mine. Its worth having a look at your diet to see if its something you eat regularly or more than you used too.

Tyke
01-08-11, 03:42
Hi Tommy

When I started on Sertraline I had all sorts of stomach problems for a few weeks. Thankfully it wore off, but I was plagued with diahrroea and stinky gas initially. It was an absolute nightmare.

For everyone elses sake though, please try and fart responsibly. Keep any windows open and if you're in a pub, sit outside if it's real bad. Never ever fart in enclosed spaces such as lifts either. If someone lights a ciggy in there it could cause an explosion :scared15:.

Tyke :roflmao:

paulst
01-08-11, 16:27
It happens to me a lot, I find the best solution is to blame the dog:D