PDA

View Full Version : burning tight sickly feeling

honeyp1e
30-07-11, 23:26
Had a good day today beat my anxiety and took kids to southport. For the day didn't really wanna go as been so anxious past few days and everytime I eat I feel like the food is just sitting just below my ribs in the center and lasts hours or even a dat or to to fonally go just feels horriblw anyway at about 5.30 today we went and got something to eat I just had a small plate of chips with some red sauce anyway within minutes of eating it I got the feeling like the chips were stuck just below my robs in the center and I went into total panic as I had to drive home (50 mins drive) and I hate doing anythink when I feel anxious/ panicky anyway the heavy tight pain like the food is stuck just wouldn't go then it started burning loads all still just on the bottom of ribs in the middle and just felt as if my onsides were hot and it wouldn't and now I still have the raw burnin feeling and sickly feeling just feels like some1 is squeezing me :(

Does anyone get acid or anythink like this?? Am meant to b on omeprazole but haven't taken them for a while :(

honeyp1e
31-07-11, 20:53
Anyone ????

paula lynne
31-07-11, 20:59
Yes I do, and I take a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda and have a good burp...that usually sorts it. If not, try antacids like Rennie or Gaviscon. x

honeyp1e
01-08-11, 01:37
i have some gaviscon. am just finding lately everything i eat just feels like its sitting just below my ribs for ages.... an sometimes feels like a burning or just heavy feeling some things make it real bad coke, pizzas etc and SMOKING which am trying to quit..
do you find somethings make it worse or what do you have to sure it ?

paula lynne
01-08-11, 09:53
I get it bad with fizzy pop, anything thats rich like pasties, or pizza, same as you. I try to avoid those foods. Well done on trying to quit the fags, something Im struggling with still x