PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please help me??!! neck worries

Johnny17
31-07-11, 00:02
Okay so i'm 17 years old and now im worrying about something new and sounds dumb haha..its near the bottem neck area (hard to explain), it would help if someone has it too.

Ok so place your fingers at the back of your neck, and put your two thumbs infront of your trapizoids but more to the bottem type area of the neck and point your elbows infront of your face (straight) like youre pointing at something lol and press in, please try this in all around of the side of the neck because I havent been going much lately..doesnt hurt or anything didnt even notice until I felt it, I feels hard like a rock...and im worried, my mom said its a muscle knot but its been around for 1-2 weeks now (maybe longer) I dont know if its a muscle, tendons, or what :(..please reply!

EDIT: its above the collarbone in/near the gap area.

countrygirl
31-07-11, 13:48
Adams apple if your a man which is thyroid cartilage is in that area as is your thryoid gland.

You won't rest until you have seen a Dr so go and ask your GP if what you are feeling is just normal body tissue. They are used to people doing this, I did it once and my GP told me that he gets alot of this and its really easy to reassure the patient.