PDA

View Full Version : Woke up and i have swollen eyelids.

xJust_Sarahx
31-07-11, 08:49
Hi
I had a bad night lastnight with my panic attacks, i couldnt quite control them so when i got to sleep it would of been about 2ish or so and i kept waking up and what not.
Anyway i have woken up this morning and my eyelids are swollen and puffy, i was wondering if anyone has experienced this and do you think its normal?
I never had that much to eat yesterday so im feeling shaky this morning.
Im really worried its some how going to relate to my breathing and im going to need help?
Do you think i should get help now incase?
Sorry to sound pathetic

s11fyx
31-07-11, 09:16
just take a deep breath. it wont affect your breathing have you got any priton or a anti hesitamine that will take the swelling down and stop any allergic reaction if there is one. have you used anything new on you eyes cream suncream makeup face wash? as that could have caused this was you crying ;last night that can also cause this to hapen?

have some breakfast some fruit juice or what ever you fancy that will stop you feeling shaky youll be fine x

LucyLiz
31-07-11, 09:17
If you've been up half the night than it's very probable you would get swollen eye lids! After my bad days I get a very puffy face (great for disguising my fine lines ;)
I wouldn't worry about this, try and put some cucumber on them and sit back for a while. :) xx