PDA

View Full Version : anyone who has had kids!!

bexy84
31-07-11, 21:01
can anyone help........ as u no when u have kids your breasts go saggy and like empty sacks!!! well does anyone have like loose stretched skin on there nipples?? or on the bit around it the aereola area??? only when i check my breasts and do the arm in the air check my areola seems to dint inwards in certain places but it is from when my breasts stretched i think but on google it says an indent is a sign of cancer ... getting really worried!! doc checked last week and said all ok but she didnt do the arm in the air check xxx thanks xxx

LucyLiz
31-07-11, 21:30
hehe I have this, when i move in certain positions the indent will move around. My boobies are worse for wear after two lovelies :) x

s11fyx
31-07-11, 22:01
i have a baby but mine arent like this but i didnt get the saggy skin ( theres time thought im only young) lol im sure if the doctor has checked them youll be fine remember our bust changes depening on what day of your cycle it is x

Mirabelle
31-07-11, 22:31
Mine do this too. It's just the tissue moving under the skin. Don't worry
xx

bexy84
31-07-11, 22:54
thanks girls!!! its the same on both boobies so think its nothing just a knackered body after kiddies!!! oh the joys!!!! x

bexy84
31-07-11, 22:58
i can concentrate on my youngest 2nd bday now ive had the reassurance..thanks again rebecca

Davinci817
01-08-11, 01:05
I have noticed it becoming more of an indent as they sag/I get older. Sorry it isn't better news for your girls :winks:!

bronte
09-07-13, 11:05
i know this is a old post but i have this when i raise my arms as anyone else noticed this i have it on both areolas but in different places i am 47 and had children so i think you notice it more with age x

illgetthere
09-07-13, 11:13
I have this on both breast when I put my arms in the air to take a top off or something both my breast sink in where my nipple is x

bronte
09-07-13, 14:14
on one breast its more of a line through areola when i lift my arm which i have had investigated a few years ago and all normal just old breast he said lol and my other breast has similar but not the same

joelhall
09-07-13, 14:44
Any dimpling or inversion around the nipple doesn't require a patient to lift their arms up. The usual examination is the lift the breast by hand and feel the area for signs of inflammation.

bronte
09-07-13, 14:55
ive done that theres nothing to see or feel my sisters consultant doesnt believe in looking at your breast with your arms in the air and my friends consultant said the same so what should we do look or not x

joelhall
09-07-13, 15:04
I recommend looking during a self-examination to see if there are contour changes.

bronte
09-07-13, 15:13
with our arms by our sides or raised because when our arms are raised most of us older women have dimples or creases in our areola as some of the ladies have said and thanks so much for your information its very helpful x

bronte
09-07-13, 20:23
It weird but its more noticable when in hot but look fine when I cool down both of them look ok it must be something to do with the heat thats making it more noticable and I noticef that when I first discovered it all those years ago but why when im hot I know it cant be anything to worry about ive had it 7years but its weird x

RosieXXX
09-07-13, 20:56
I have exactly the same. I wish i had come across this thread a few years ago, because it caused me so much worry at the time. One side if worse than the other - but it is definitely caused by sagging skin.