PDA

View Full Version : I am going to die 100 %

duke246810
31-07-11, 21:10
I just know it, im going to die 100%, dont know what to do anymore. My life has been taken over and im not getting it back. :(

Geoff2301
31-07-11, 21:38
We all know that...... tell me something new lol!! Its just a question of "when" so take each day as it comes and make the most of it!!

nomorepanic
31-07-11, 21:56
I agree - we are all going to die at some point.

Live life for now I say

macc noodle
31-07-11, 22:00
Honey, it is true we are all going to die at some stage ...... but I do understand your fear and despair with your health anxiety and generalised anxiety problems.

You urgently need some help to get these anxieties under some sort of control.

Have you had any CBT or are you being referred for therapy?

I know you feel despair at the moment but maybe it would help if you looked back at all your posts and the timeframe and you will see that you have survived these crises because they are all anxiety based.

Horrible though these sensations are and unquestionably you feel really ill because of the anxiety, you are not dying anytime soon - I can promise you that (having suffered very much the same as you are enduring)

Please go and see your GP and explain how desperate you are feeling - if you think it would help demonstrate your situation, why not print off some of your posts showing the sensations and fears you are experiencing?

Go and ask for help and good luck

:)

Macc Noodle

s11fyx
31-07-11, 22:04
im sure most of us have felt like that hun i cant tell you how many times ive thought i was dieing

you really need some help to change those thoughts as the person above has said you need cbt have you been refferd? you can get back in control of your life your anixety wont be totally gone ypu wouldnt be human if your werent anixoius but you will be able to live a normal life again itll be hard but you can do it if you have the write surpport x

Mirabelle
31-07-11, 22:29
None of us are getting out of here alive.
Why fear death? It's either going to be the end in which case we'll know nothing, or we will go somewhere without our bodies so there will be no anxiety symptoms. Sounds like a win, win to me.
xx

Davinci817
01-08-11, 01:15
I know exactly how you feel. Something that I have found amusing for myself is that I am not actually afraid of dying, just afraid of being sick. :blush: Fact is death is imminent and since we don't have much living to do we need to make the most of it even through our worst of times with this HA.

You really need to get into some form of therapies. CBT is good as is hypnotherapy and accupuncture. Exercise and proper diet help too!

xx

looking4answers
01-08-11, 01:20
According to some....your mind can cause you to die by thinking that way....but....you just have anxiety we alk feel like this sometime but yea you will die one day just like me and everyone else....have a nice day:)

venusbluejeans
01-08-11, 01:59
Unfortunately death is the only certainty in life and no one knows when that is going to happen.. I know that from experience from the death of my dad back in 2004.

that is why you need to take every day as it comes and make the most of life.... i know it sounds hard but do not worry about dying, get on with yr life and enjoy it while you can.

Duke you are young and have a lot of living to do go out and enjoy life! and I know that is very easy for a non-health anxiety sufferer to say...... but big hugs to you I know it is very hard for you to deal with :hugs:

paula lynne
01-08-11, 09:50
Dont be afraid of dying, be afraid that you havent lived. Quote by someone famous whos name escapes me......:doh:
Hope you feel better todat Duke.x

duke246810
01-08-11, 18:14
Just one question, did you mean you die if you think about it? Like if you worry about dying you will die? :(

kibbutz83
01-08-11, 18:27
I think the school of thought is that if you believe the worst, then you can actually cause it to happen :( Our bodies pick up on the continual negative thinking, and it has an impact on our immune system eventually... that's why we have to learn to live and appreciate every day, however daunting :) If we allow itto, anxiety will steal our lives from us :(

duke246810
01-08-11, 18:30
omg, so your saying if im constantly worrying about it, which i have been for four years, i could die?

kibbutz83
01-08-11, 18:37
I'm not an expert, but that's what I've read... that's the harsh reality of life. As others have said, we're all gonna die... that's why we need to make the most of the time that we do have :) You just have to try and fight harder :)

macc noodle
01-08-11, 18:38
Hey Duke, if you believe that then all the health anxiety sufferers out there are doomed and I have to tell you honey that I have suffered with HA for 16+ years and I am still here to tell the tale!

Please dont worry about dying from anxiety - that is not going to happen - as I have said in my previous post - you need to see your GP and tell them exactly how you are feeling and ask for some constructive help.

You are young and have your whole life to live and there is help out there which will enable you to reprogramme your thinking processes so that your HA is manageable.

Chin up honey.

:)
Macc Noodle

Em.ma
01-08-11, 18:39
Beth you are 16... anxiety does weaken the immune system.. i think... ive had 3 colds this year... wereas i never ever get them. You will not die. You have so much left to live for... try to speak to your counselor about this and how ever daunting the day may seem try to enjoy it x

duke246810
01-08-11, 18:42
It's so hard though, i am under so much stress its hard to believe, i have constant racing thoughts. I hardly see my councellor which is stresseing me out aswell. I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel like im going to collapse and die any minute because of this pain in my left eye and ear, i can hardly see and its all wobbly and horrible. I tried getting a doctors app today but no, like usual they never have any, might aswell give up on that aswell. Plus i can't stop crying which is making headache worse. I am clueless, i really am, why WHY is this happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? ?? ? :'(

Em.ma
01-08-11, 18:44
Hi. you have all those symtpoms because of the anxiety. And unfortunately counselling on the nhs does require waiting. Try to calm down. Maybe watch a movie, put some music on... go for a walk maybe or go to talk to a family member or a friend on the phone x.

annette1
01-08-11, 18:45
No duke! I think what kibbutz means is that if you keep worrying about something & make your self anxious you can make yourself physically ill.

I know this to be true, as 3yrs ago i was doing just that. I went from being very fit & healthy to an anxious nervous wreck, was off sick for 18mths & have had to fight my way back to health, parts of me wont recovery & I just wish someone had been blunt with me & said 'get a grip', I almost lost everything, family, job, friends, please dont let that happen to you.

Duke you need some professional help, please see your GP, therapist or someone that can help you. I see you are in the uk, have you tried speaking to Anxiety UK, they have a help line, it may help you more if you speak to someone in person. Here's their number, you have nothing to lose by calling them.
Take care

duke246810
01-08-11, 18:46
None of it will work ive tried it so many times and it just sometimes can make me even worses. Im already getting councelling but its not helping and i hardly ever see them. Im so alone ive got nobody x

Em.ma
01-08-11, 18:48
duke the "it wont work" attitude is no good. Ive explained it before Beth. If you go in thinking it wont work well it just wont. :)

duke246810
01-08-11, 18:51
annette1, i already have lost nearly everything, i have no friends, my companion (my bestfriend a horse) has just been sold and has been taken away right this minute. My mum, i just feel lost and alone, :(

Em.ma
01-08-11, 18:55
Beth you are 16 you have your life ahead of you. you will meet new people :) i know its hard x

macc noodle
01-08-11, 18:57
Duke

Listen sometimes life is hard for us all but just giving up and letting it wash all over us does not help - as you are currently experiencing.

We all have to believe that something somewhere will alleviate the stresses we suffer and reduce the low spots we feel in life.

I know how sad it is when a family pet has to go and live elsewhere - we have had horses for years and it is always sad when they have to move on but that is just the way it is with horses I am afraid unless you are lucky enough to have enough land to keep them all on.

You do really need to get some help - if you are feeling this bad why not ring the doctors and tell them and request an emergency appointment. If you feel so bad tonight why not try The Samaritans and see if they can offer some advice and help you lift your mood a little - sometimes talking to a stranger about how you feel is easier than with family.

Duke I love your quotes as your sign off on here - this shows me that there is a young lady in there capable of perspective and with the ability to recognise that there is hope that she can overcome her current feelings and worries.

Big Hugs Duke

Macc Noodle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kibbutz83
01-08-11, 19:01
Hi again, you're so young, and you've got a lot of life to live... just try to take one day at a time. Do you have a healthy life-style? I've been terrified of dying since I was 10, and I'm now 48... life isn't easy when you have anxiety, but you do learn to cope eventually :)

duke246810
01-08-11, 19:28
Thankyou so much macc noodle, can't explain how much that means to me!

With my horse we rescued her, and she was going to the meat man and we saved her and got her healthy again, that is why i am so sad about letting her go. She was my best friend. She was my first horse, people don't understand the bond people can get with them, she meant so much to me.

I am mentally and phsyically exhausted, i have lost the will to try anymore, i am in tears everyday of the week 24/7 almost and i don't want to be like this :'( im 16! :'( xxxxxx

kibbutz83
01-08-11, 19:33
Hey, it sounds like your headache is due to stress :( It would help so much if you could just get out of the house for a while, and take your mind off the negative stuff that's going on around you... I wonder why your mum got rid of your horse? When you're only 16 and feeling so down, it's very hard to imagine that life will get better... but it will (with your help) x

worried91
02-08-11, 00:15
Ask for a doctor's appointment. If you don't get offered one that day, insist you need to see one very soon. Really kick up a fuss and insist.

I'm lucky in that my GP surgery is fairly large (over ten doctors and six or seven nurses stretching over three sites in different parts of the town) and has a policy that if you phone up first thing you *will* get a same-day appointment. Until I began reading these and other forums I had no idea this was not normal.

Em.ma
02-08-11, 16:34
how u feeling today duke ?