PDA

View Full Version : Having such weird dreams...

imjustnotme
01-08-11, 08:57
My dreams have been so strange lately! They have felt really real...one dream I was sweating so much on my face and i kept wiping it off but it just wouldn't go...another one i was crying so much i cried in my sleep and now last night in my dream i was sick and threw up and now i've woken up i feel sick...maybe i'm just being paranoid, but anyone else had the same kinda thing too?

VioletWings
01-08-11, 10:56
I haven't had any quite like yours with real physical sensations that have carried into reality, but I had a period of very vivid dreams recently, really weird ones that you're convinced are real when you're in them. They seem to have tailed off a bit now (or maybe I'm getting used to them!) but they seemed to begin just after I had a reallly bad 'blip' so it seems to go with high anxiety. Have you been extra anxious/stressed lately? They should get better as anxiety levels get better.

lourah1989
01-08-11, 11:40
if you are on any medication this will happen you will have very weird dreams i have suffered with anxiety for a bout a year and still have such horrid dreams, i wake up in cold sweats or jump out of my sleep ... you should maybe go and speak to your gp and explain to him ... when u have anxiety, its fact we think the worst to everythink constantly on edge and some time if we see somethink through the day it intensifys our dreams and imagination ... your not alone anyway hun i get mad dreams, jump out my sleep and wake up in cold sweats . your not paranoid i think its just your medication if your on any and your anxiety if your stress this can also effect ur sleeping pattern hope you sort it ourt soon feel free to private message me if you wanna chat xxx

imjustnotme
01-08-11, 19:12
Yeah, it may be the medication i'm on....noticed i haven't been sleeping all the way through the night, often wake up alot and toss and turn! also did have this thing when i first started taken my meds that i would jump up in bed, look around and everything looked so fuzzy...and also my tongue really hurt one night, think maybe i had been biting it! these are all things i shall have to mention to my gp, but in all honestly i sleep quite well....i'm always tired! but thanks for the replies