PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere to start

Helmet
01-08-11, 20:05
Hi.
I don't know its good to be here or not but hope to.
To be honest I don't know what exactly my problem is.
It all started several years ago, when I woke up to go to work
but I couldn't :huh:. Why? I didn't know. I was filled by fear and what kind of
fear ? again I didn't know.
sometime later I had sever pains in one of my eyes and also weird headaches. The headaches are there for years now. Even things like Clonazepam had minor effects on my headaches. I cannot be in every situations even if I like to be.
Recently I noticed that I had sever Agoraphobia and now I'm 33 with all these things.
I hate aircrafts also so I hate go journeys by them. I cannot think of business for serious 'Cause people I've saw in my life all had endless travels by plane...
Thank you for reading this.

nomorepanic
01-08-11, 20:07
Hi Helmet

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Anxious_gal
01-08-11, 20:13
Could the headaches be migraines? Normally pain on one side if the head, they can also make you feel very strange and nervous.

venusbluejeans
01-08-11, 20:19
Hello and welcome to NMP. I hope you find the advice and help you are looking for here an maybe make a few friends in the process.

:welcome:

Helmet
01-08-11, 20:33
Thank you for your warm Welcome. I'm impressed :blush:.

Could the headaches be migraines? Normally pain on one side if the head, they can also make you feel very strange and nervous.

Yes, mishel, I had Migraines too. But it's there almost all the time not just Migraine attacks. That's why I am so afraid to be out with this Weird Headache and high sensitivity to the light and just for one eye!! They told me no more could do and I must be happy so things might go away!!!!...funny.

thank you again. thanks.....