PDA

View Full Version : Hi, im a new user

AmyJ
01-08-11, 20:17
Hi i'm a new user and so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Amy and I am a student studying Computer Science. I have always been known ever since I was little as a "worrier", people have always told me once you get older it will go away but it hasn't. I haven't been diagnosed with any problems but deep down I honestly believe I have some sort of anxiety disorder. I worry constantly, I hardly ever go out because I am to afraid to. I have a car but I wont drive it, in fear of crashing it. I wake up every morning with headaches and I worry about other peoples problems so much that I shake, and the worst part is, there not even my problems or have anything to do with me.
So that's a little bit about me.
Thanks for reading :)
Amy x

diane07
01-08-11, 20:18
Hi AmyJ

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

venusbluejeans
01-08-11, 20:20
Hello and welcome to NMP. I hope you find the advice and help you are looking for here an maybe make a few friends in the process.

:welcome:

AmyJ
01-08-11, 20:25
Aw thank you x