PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms of a brain tumour...

JonM
02-08-11, 00:26
Over the past few months I have been having muscle spasms all over my body that occur every day for short periods of time. They only happen when I sit down or lie down, but stop if I do not move.
Also, last week I had a strange feeling in my head that seemed to go away after a few seconds, but come back a few more times until I was asleep (they only happened in the evening.)
I am only 15, and I have been very worried about it for weeks now. If anyone knows anything about my experiences, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share it with me.
(I also went to the doctors and I was told that the spasms occur because I am growing, but with the other symptom I am now not too sure about his assumption.)
Thankyou, I would really appreciate reassurance as noone else seems to understand what I am going through.

looking4answers
02-08-11, 02:29
It sounds like anxiety to me and so many people on here have the exact symptoms including myself alot,but if you are worry you should see your dr but im pretty sure its really nothing but anxiety. I hope you feel better soon:)