PDA

View Full Version : Feeling down

Fedupofbeinglikethis
02-08-11, 10:04
Where do I begin?

A month ago I went on a weekend away to Ibiza. In all fairness silly me didnt get much sleep and didn't drink any water.

On the plane on the way home I suddenly started to feel strange and had pins and needles shoot thru my arms and hands. My head was tight and I ended up at the front of the plane with oxygen. Finally landed and just wanted to go home. Went to the docs who says it was probably triggered by a virus. My right hand Was numb for about 7 days but eventually wore off.

My throat feels like there is a constant lump. My nose rarely runs but when it does, it is like clear with bubbles in it. I occasionally cough the same stuff up.

So at this moment in time I am sat outside a hospital about 4 hours away from home as I work as an IT consultant. It's my first job away from home as I've been doing work in the office and at home.

I have to say I didn't sleep well last night and was crying to my girlfriend on the phone. I'm sat here and my head is thick and my right wrist is hurting again.

Went to the docs and she examined me and said I probably have post nasal drip and gave me a spray to use. If that doesn't work then she suspects acid reflux.

Anyone got any advice on what I can do. I've never felt so low and its starting to scare me :-(

Fedupofbeinglikethis
02-08-11, 22:51
Anyone help?

Fedupofbeinglikethis
03-08-11, 11:48
Anyone experienced this? The side of my neck is also tense.

Would lobve to hear from someone! :shrug:

dabrucru
03-08-11, 17:44
hi there, i don t know i am not a doctor, could it be a little anxiety? it begins from nothing, at least thats what happened to me. but as i said i am not a doc. it could be that you are working a bit far from were you live....try keeping your mind busy