PDA

View Full Version : agitated

honeyp1e
02-08-11, 13:34
I think one of my major problems is that everything gets on my nerves way too much, and I don't necessarily have a full blown panic attack when this happens, I almost never do, but I get very agitated very often...the littlest things that people say bother me and although I try my hardest not to let it show with family/friends and I really hate it...sometimes i don't even pick up the phone because I know the littlest thing that people say that I don't agree with will make me feel agitated/frustrated and I'll just want to cry...is this considered anxiety? or am I just way too sensitive?
or i just get these weird days where i just don't no what i want, i get a tight knot sickly feeling in my belly and i feel so agitated with myself cant sit still or settle i only get these now and then but what is it ??

allergyphobia
02-08-11, 13:38
how weird i was just thinking about this last night.

i get so snappy and moody over tiny things... i get agitated so easily and stressed out. things annoy me like my boyfriend even telling me a story that's too long. i have little patience and no motivation or enthuasiasm really, i never used to be like it.

:mad:

it's horrid but just wanted to say you're not alone... i don't know if it's anxiety or depression or just mood swings... but i wish i wasn't like it :weep:

honeyp1e
02-08-11, 17:09
Just hate fEeling this way as I lose my appetite and the knot sickly feeling in belly I hate as am emetophobic :( so worry about that

honeyp1e
02-08-11, 23:19
does any one else get this sickly knot feeling ??