PDA

View Full Version : ashley

jackie
05-05-06, 11:27
everyone who knows the lovely ashley i just wanted to let you know that her computer is down and soon to be cut off

she is having it tough at the moment both financially and emotionally and feels as though it is going from bad to worse now that her lifeline of this site is about to be taken away from her

she has asked that i tell you all thatnk you for your comforting words of support over the last few months, and to say that she loves you all

im sure she will get her feet back on the ground soon but for now she just wanted to say thanks

love from jackie on behalf of ashley

Piglet
05-05-06, 12:27
Jackie pass her our best and say we hope she won't be too long away.

Could she use a computer at a cafe or adult education centre at all???

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

jackie
05-05-06, 12:56
i was thinking that piglet i will say to her and let hert know your thinking of her

cheers

jackie

wendy
05-05-06, 17:36
Hi Jackie

Please let Ashley know I am thinking of her, she is such a lovely person and I know is going through a hard time of things, please send her lots of hugs from me

Wendy x

shiv
05-05-06, 17:39
Hi Jackie,

Same from me too. I'm going to miss her. Sometimes she makes me laugh, sometimes she makes me cry. And she has ALWAYS got time for someone else's problems, no matter how she's feeling.

COME BACK SOON ASHLEY!!!

Shiv x

jackie
05-05-06, 18:08
thanks every body, i will let her know

jackie

Two heads
05-05-06, 18:15
Ow thats very sad, iwas just getting to no her.Shes so helpful to everyone, what are we going to do with out her?
Please send my love to her!I hope she will be back with us all soon.xxx

Coni
05-05-06, 20:11
Jackie,

please could you add my best wishes to all the others and I hope she'll be back online soon.

Coni X

jackie
05-05-06, 22:16
will do coni and bong. she will be so pleased you all care

jackie

april tones
06-05-06, 00:44
ah thats so sad! poor ashlley
id get withdrawal symptoms without pc xxx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

feege
06-05-06, 07:35
Hi Jackie

Send Ashley my love too - really hopes she manages to get back on line soon, I know she really gets a lot from coming here and she has been so supportive to other people too...

Send her a HUG from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

giddy
06-05-06, 08:34
Hi - please send Ashley my best wishes too, she is so caring and her replies are always so caring and loving. Hope she gets back here soon.
Love Helen

jodie
06-05-06, 10:56
hi jackie

i am so sorry ash is still having a hard time .

i will miss her so so much she has helped me so much and made me feel so much better i will miss her loads
could you tell her thank you for all the help and i hope she getts back real soon
love jodie xx

jackie
07-05-06, 09:52
all of you i have sent her your love and i will do it again for you

i just know it will mean the world to her

cheers

jackie