PDA

View Full Version : Anger issues.

hannah26
02-08-11, 20:11
Hello I was wondering if anyone else had this, I am so angrey all the time it alwasy feels like I could get cross at the drop of a hat, I argue with my little sister all the time, You would never guess that I am 26 and she is ten.
Having panic attacks has made me feel like I am still immature if you know what I mean because I always feel like I need to rely on someone to help me through them and I dont like being on my own, Is this normal, I want to move out and get a life but my anxiety is stopping because I dont want to be alone, which in turn I guess is making me feel angry.
I hate it I love my little sis so much so why do I always feel irritated by her. Ihave just argued with my mum I dont even know why and I hate that to cos we are always a team, but because I dont really socialize at the moment I suppose I have no one else to talk to and sometimes it turns in to an arguement.
Is this normal or is it more than the side affects of panic and anxiety, I just feel so rubbish now, sulking in my room like a baby but I just cant seem to help it.

hannah26
02-08-11, 21:10
Anyone?? :blush:

HypnosWisher
02-08-11, 21:44
Very much so. Each and every day. :wacko:

hannah26
02-08-11, 21:54
Thanks for the reply, do u have any advice or tips on how to keep it in check, should I tell my doctor about this?

HypnosWisher
02-08-11, 22:11
You have done the first step by accepting you have issues with anger. See the doctor and see what he advises, whether you require medication or a referral to a mental health hospital that could offer a range of treatments. Me personally it is hard to offer day to day advice as I struggle to have a day by where I am not angry with other people or myself. Try to remain positive that you are taking the right steps into managing it.

hannah26
03-08-11, 21:28
Thank you so much for your advice it has made me feel better in the knowledge that I am not the only one who feels like this although I wish it on no-one.

HypnosWisher
03-08-11, 21:37
No problem. We are who we are. If we accept ourselves, others will accept you too

:hugs: