PDA

View Full Version : FeeL lost scared dunno what to do

ryanjones
03-08-11, 01:48
hi ive been getting all sorts of anxiety symptoms i looked on the list of about 8 different syptoms and ive had them all,

i have fear of dying alot and fear of having heart attacks i feel im gonna be alone all my life have chest pain that comes and goes in slight ways.

im scared of speaking about this to my family as i feel they wont like me anymore. i dont know what to do and the more i leave it thw more i feel like im alone and im slipping away from the world

looking4answers
03-08-11, 01:52
Hi,sorry. you are feeling so bad at the moment and hope you feel better soon. You arent alone ,never ever,talk tp us like you want to talk to your family,we are all here for you:))))

lucy devine
03-08-11, 01:55
one thing to remember is you are definitely not alone in this...anxiety is such a common mental health condition...and one that can be treated effectively with the right support. It would be good to tell your family if you can...they won't think any different of you and would probably hate to think that you are struggling alone without their support.
Plus, NMP is such a big community of people sharing a similar problem and we are all here to provide support, if you fancy a chat just pm me :) I am in a similar situation with health anxiety and worrying that I am going to die :)
you take care :)
lucy
xxx

ryanjones
03-08-11, 01:57
thanks, im 22 and i feel im in order for a short life and i dont know why

lucy devine
03-08-11, 01:58
Classic anxiety...it's as if you are just convinced that there is something wrong with you eh? that for some reason you'll die young...I am 18, so young like you...it can be really hard but I promise with time and support it will ease up a little :)
If you want to talk, just pm me :)
xxx

ryanjones
03-08-11, 02:01
okay thanks very much, do you find it hard to sleep because i think ive had like 8 hour of sleep the last 3 days

lucy devine
03-08-11, 02:04
i have pm'ed you ryan :)