PDA

View Full Version : Depressed or exhausted from anx?

D_aisy
03-08-11, 19:11
I am really not sure what is going on with me this week.
I only recently noticed just how badly I cope with stress these days! Things that never bothered me before are now making me really upset and I'm finding that the more anxious I become about certain situations the more I find myself crying and wanting to just run away from my life!
Yes I have a few life probs as do we all but for the first time EVER the only good thing in my life is my relationship and the rest is making me want to jump off a bridge!
I know I wont actually jump off a bridge but non the less the thoughts are starting to freak me out a bit. Half an hour ago I was in floods of tears over a plate of spaghetti & now I feel like I want to sit in a crowded place & test my ability to be 'normal'? I've never given myself a hard time before over my disorders (GAD, OCD, Panics)
Could this be my anx leading to depression because I have never had the awful sad & lonely feelings that I have experienced these last few weeks! :unsure:

Hayley1982
03-08-11, 19:14
Sorry to hear ur feeling soo low, r u on meds? X hugs x

D_aisy
03-08-11, 19:18
Thanks H :) No never taken meds at all - always been able to cope! Feel slightly mad to be honest at the mo! x

Hayley1982
03-08-11, 19:22
It might be worth seeing ur gp, I have days where I cry for no reason it's horrid isn't it, I think anxiety makes us very tired and that can drag us down. If u ever need a chat I'm allways here x hugs x

D_aisy
03-08-11, 19:24
Same goes for you have just posted in your thread :) I know its mentally & hysically exhausting every day. I wish I could wake up & not feel ill or tired! x

Tyke
05-08-11, 02:18
Hi Danni

You do sound a bit depressed, I would get down to the docs as soon as you can if I were you. Depression is a treatable illness and is best picked up as early as possible. It is nothing to be ashamed of. I think current figures say around 15% of us will suffer from it at some point in our lifetime. I have been there myself and am currently feeling much better after a course of anti-depressants. Things do improve.

Tyke :)

smithdebbie264
06-08-11, 09:54
hi i can relate to everything u said because i am same at the moment :weep: